Kids of all ages can enjoy the benefits of playing in certified youth bowling leagues…
River Lanes Youth league programs serve kids from 4 to 20 years of age. The league includes certified coaches that provide hands-on learning during the league session – from the basics to the more complex fundamentals of the sport and team participation. Each participant will have the opportunity to compete for scholarships and bowl in tournaments throughout the year. Furthermore, our programs focus on your kids and their ability to build skill, character and self-confidence as well as a lifelong love for the sport of bowling.
Why join a Youth League today at River Lanes Family Entertainment Center?
- Get your kids interested in a sport they can enjoy the rest of their lives
- Shoe rental is included in the weekly fee
- Lightweight bowling balls are available for bumper bowlers
- Weekly achievement awards
- All leagues are certified through the United States Bowling Congress
- High school bowling is rapidly becoming one of the most popular sports in the country – providing lots of opportunity to compete for scholarship money
- We never get rained out
- Opportunity to make new friends and most of all have fun!
If you are ready to join a Youth league today, our League Coordinator is ready to help at any time – please fill out the form to the right or contact Jenny McMullin at 321-267-7118 ext. 3.
One of the great benefits of USBC Youth bowling is the chance to earn college scholarships so you can pursue your dreams. Check out the below opportunities for more information.
- Stay Tuned for Future Scholarship Opportunities
At River Lanes we like to honor the Youth bowlers that are performing at their peak – come back to this page every month to see who is BOWLING it out of the park!
Check out our Junior Masters Facebook Page for scores, news, and other updates. Happy Bowling!
High School Bowling
For more information about High School Bowling please email email@example.com